CRM Mitchell1 2019-04-12T22:01:17+00:002005 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2019-04-12T22:01:17+00:00
- CHECK BATTERY and ALTERNATOR
- CHECK FLUID LEVELS and CONDITIONS
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – F150,V8
- R and R BATTERY
- STATE BATTERY FEE
- OIL DISPOSAL
- Change oil , check all 3 gear boxes and lube front end
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- STATE TIRE FEE
- STACK TIRES OUTSIDE
ALLEN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/10/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-27T23:01:16+00:002011 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-27T23:01:16+00:00
- Check and inspect suspension components: ball joints, tie rods, idler arms, springs, bushings, and check for accident damage.
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove and Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Bearings and repack.]
- BEARING PRESSED INTO HUB(2)-
- LEFT TIE ROD and /OR END – Remove and Replace – One Side,Inner – [Includes: R and I Steering Gear Assembly.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE:
- 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT
RAVEN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/22/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-05T23:00:31+00:002012 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-05T23:00:31+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OIL DISPOSAL
TOM L. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/1/2019